We provide only the best in customer service and complete the job on time and budget every time.
In every project we do we take pride in our craftsmanship, and have a passion for our customer satisfaction while ensuring that our work is done with perfection in mind.
From commercial fit outs to new buildings, no project is too small, jobs we do.
Our Home Construction Projects from the start to finish process are as follows:
- The customer may choose to fill out the questionnaire in the Quote Enquiry part or contacts the Pacific Building Services office by phone with the project summary brief.
- The Customer emails or faxes any specification or drawings available to the Pacific Building Services office. If drawings have not been developed, Pacific Building Services can help.
- For enquire a quote please Click here
- Pacific Building Services estimators will contact the customer to prepare an obligation free quote.
- The pricing process usually takes around a week to complete depending the type of the project and unforeseen factors, and includes content clarifications of materials and services Inclusions and Exclusions list.
- Pacific Building Services is happy to provide a revised quotation to reflect value engineering or alternative methods.
- The quote will be submitted by email, fax, or both.
- A quote can be accepted by signing the back page and faxing or emailing it back to the Pacific Building Services office.
- Pacific Building Services can provide one of three contract types:
- Fixed lump sum: Fixed total cost for project
- Project management : Project management fee shall be negotiated with our customers.
- Construction management: fixed percentage of total construction value
- Pacific Building Services can help engage the services of an Architect, Engineer or Consultants on the Customer's behalf.
- Pacific Building Services can liaison with the Customer's nominated Architect or Consultants.
- The customer after discussions with their consultants/engineers and due diligence, and if there is no further enquiry by the customer, the customer may accept the quoted price.
- The customer shall send a copy of the accepted quote to Pacific Building Services.
- Pacific Building Services shall prepare a contract and send a copy to the customer for further due diligence and if there is no more question raised by the customer, Pacific Building Services and the customer enter to an agreement signed by all parties involved.
Before the construction process begins, the Customer receives:
- Samples of materials, fixtures and finishes
- A detailed programme of the construction process
- Payment schedule
- Deposit invoice
- Purchase orders
- Subcontractors and suppliers
- Site establishment
Pacific Building Services starts and completed the project as per the construction programme prepared at the time of acceptance of the quote.
- Variations provided in writing for Customer acceptance and approval for any additional costs
that may arise in the construction phase.
- Extensions of time are requested for in writing to the Customer if extensions are necessary.
- A detailed project specification is provided with information on all finishes and warranties.
After all work completed as per the contract and construction programme, Pacific Building Services will clean the site from all extra left over materials and rubbish.
Pacific Building Services will organise a site meeting with the customer or its representative for a final inspection and hand over of the project.
Pacific Building Services shall hand over all warrantees for labour and materials to the customer on completion.
Pacific Building Services Employees and sub-contractors follow strict safety standards in accordance with our Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Procedures. We use a range of Elevated Work platforms and access equipments. Our Personnel are fully licensed for all the tasks we undertake. All our employees are site safety induced and have induction cards.